**Note: Effective December 26, 2022, Cott Systems, which provides access to online land records for the Town of Mount Holly, has identified a security breach on their servers. All servers have been disconnected while the issue is resolved.
To receive copies of town land records, please contact the Mount Holly Town Clerk at (802) 259-2391. A fee of $1 per page will be charged. **
ONLINE LAND RECORD SEARCH
Town land records from April 1976 through present may be searched online. Scanned documents can be purchased for printing or download.
Land Records Volumes: Volume 33 (April 16, 1976) – present
Map Books: Volumes 1-4
INSTRUCTIONS & ACCESS
Instructions may be accessed via Cott Systems RECORDHub Training. You may access the online land records from your own personal computer, via web browser; this may incur a fee depending on your selections. You may also search for free from the Land Records search kiosk computer in the Town Office.
Searching from your web browser:
1. For security, you must create an account and login to access the search site.
2. You will be prompted to choose a paid subscription. You can bypass this window by clicking “Search Sites” in the top menu.
3. Select Vermont in the left column and then Mount Holly in the right column.
4. Choose one of the available subscriptions: a) complimentary search without images or b) full index and images.
5. Select pricing plan if necessary.
6. Pay for subscription if necessary.
7. Click the “Search” button to the right of the text “Mount Holly, VT – Subscribed”
Searching from the Land Records Kiosk:
1. Turn on computer if necessary
2. Click “Land Records Kiosk” Windows user, if necessary
3. Click Guest login