The Planning Commission consists of five citizen volunteers appointed by the Selectboard and created under the authority of 24 V.S.A. § 4325. The function of this Commission is long range planning, which includes development and maintenance of the Town Plan and land use regulations, and regulatory authority to issue permits and hear appeals. The Planning Commission may undertake studies and make recommendations regarding future development. Final action on any plans, policies, and regulation developed by the Commission is taken by the Selectboard.
Commissioners: Jon McCann (Chair), Jim Seward (Vice Chair), Andrew Schulz (Secretary), Andrew Seward, Brigid Sullivan
Clerk: Renée Sarmento
The Mount Holly Planning Commission meets monthly on the third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Office and on Zoom.
If you wish to make a public comment but do not have the ability to comment remotely during the meeting, please email your comment(s) to: [email protected]
Please see agenda for the connection details for meetings.
- Proposed Flood Hazard Area and River Corridor Bylaw
- Information about the Town Plan Revisions
- Helipad Letter
- Flood Hazard Area Regulations
- Information for Homeowners, Builders, and Developers
- Property Line Changes
REGULATIONS AND ORDINANCES
- Mount Holly Flood Hazard Area Regulations – Adopted 2008-06-24
- Subdivision Regulations – Adopted 1998-03-03
- Building Construction Registration Ordinance – Adopted 1995-03-14
- Subdivision Application Form – Adopted 2022-09-21
- Flood Hazard Area Permit Application Form – Approved 2022-08-17
- Fee Schedule
- Planning Commission Rules of Procedure – Adopted 2022-11-16
- Mount Holly Natural Heritage Element Inventory and Assessment
- Mount Holly Town Plan, adopted by the Select Board on October 9, 2018 and approved by the Rutland Regional Planning Commission