What Is the Mount Holly Community Association?
The Mount Holly Community Association (MHCA), founded in 1978, is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization that sponsors a wide range of activities and events for children, adults, and families in the Town of Mount Holly. Our main goal is to encourage and nurture a sense of community among town residents, both full time and part time. MHCA provides both physical spaces, as well as activities and events that offer town residents the opportunity meet and get to know their neighbors.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Enter the Annual Mount Holly Photo Contest.
- View the Mount Holly Calendar Photos.
The Mount Holly Community Center: The historic building that stands at the four corners in Belmont is home to the Mount Holly Town Library and serves as a meeting place for numerous community groups, both in the Library and in the lower level of the Community Room.
The Mount Holly Town Library: Housed on the main floor of the Community Center, the Library is open to Mt. Holly residents and friends year round. A full service Library, it sponsors programs, lectures, and performances for all ages that are FREE to the public.
Star Lake: MHCA volunteers maintain the beachfront throughout the year and sponsor an annual spring clean up. Further information on Star Lake and the Friends of Star Lake (FOSL) can be found at: Mount Holly Conservation Trust.
Board of Directors:
Carol DeVine, Co-President
Penny Coldwell, Co-President
Jenn Burrows, Secretary
Lisa Kelly, Treasurer
Janet Warren, Calendar Chair
At Large: Madeleine Fay, Jessica Alberty, Jim Osborne, Morgan Skiathitis, Mike Smelser, Linda Miller, Mary Alberty, Beth Latino
Join the Mount Holly Community Association
Your Membership Supports …
- Heating, lighting, snow shoveling, trash removal, and overall maintenance of the Community Center and Library Building
- Evening programming at the Library & Community Room
- Trash removal, lawn mowing, and a Porta Potty at Star Lake
- 12 wonderful events throughout the year.
- Click here for a Mount Holly Community Association Membership Form