The Planning Commission consists of five citizen volunteers appointed by the Selectboard and created under the authority of 24 V.S.A. § 4325. The function of this Commission is long range planning, which includes development and maintenance of the Town Plan and land use regulations, and regulatory authority to issue permits and hear appeals. The Planning Commission may undertake studies and make recommendations regarding future development. Final action on any plans, policies, and regulation developed by the Commission is taken by the Selectboard.
Commissioners: Jon McCann (Chair), James Seward (Vice Chair), Lisa Terreri (Secretary), Stephen Michel, Brigid Sullivan
Clerk: Renée Sarmento
The Mount Holly Planning Commission meets monthly on the third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. on Zoom.
If you wish to make a public comment but do not have the ability to comment remotely during the meeting, please email your comment(s) to [email protected].
Please see agenda for the connection details for meetings.
Email: [email protected]
Regulations and Ordinances
- Mount Holly Flood Hazard Area Regulations – Adopted 2008-06-24 – Corrected
- Subdivision Regulations – Adopted 1998-03-03
- Building Construction Registration Ordinance – Adopted 1995-03-14
- Fee Schedule
- Rules of Procedure Adopted 2020-11-11
- Mount Holly Natural Heritage Element Inventory and Assessment
- Mount Holly Town Plan, adopted by the Select Board on October 9, 2018 and approved by the Rutland Regional Planning Commission