Current SB Agenda:
~ will be posted prior to next meeting ~
Mount Holly Select Board In Person Meeting COVID-19 Guidelines
- To limit the contact and spread of COVID-19 it is strongly encouraged that the public access the meeting remotely if they have the capability. There will be opportunities throughout the meeting for public comment from remote attendees. Remote attendees are asked to either physically raise their hand or use “Raise Hand” button in Zoom. If you are using telephone to call in to meeting use *9 to raise hand. We ask remote attendees to mute themselves during the meeting until their turn to speak. If they are using a telephone to call in to meeting *6 mutes and unmutes.
- Maximum In Person Attendance at the Town Garage will be based on Vermont ACCD guidance of 1 person per 100 square feet.
- FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN by all that attend. Please bring you own face coverings.
- Social Distancing will be required. Six foot spacing must be maintained by all, with the exception for members of the same household Limited seating will be provided and spaced appropriately.
- Restroom access will not be provided as we cannot ensure proper sanitization.
- Surfaces will be sanitized prior to meeting and after meeting.
- In person attendance of the meeting will be contingent on answering “NO” to the following questions:
you show symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty
breathing, chills, repeating shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore
throat, or new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days? “close contact” is defined as anyone within 6 feet of the person for longer than 15 minutes without facial covering.
- Do you have a fever (temperature greater than 100.4 F)?
- Have you traveled outside of the Northeast, or have you traveled on a plane, train, or bus in past 14 days?
- In person attendance of the meeting is contingent on a temperature screening of less than 100.40 F.
- Please be sure to sign and complete the Contact Log upon entering the Town Garage.
Thank you for your help in trying to keep all of our community members safe and healthy during the growing spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This guidance is based on information from cdc.gov and https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/business/stay-home-stay-safe-sector-specific-guidance – EFFECTIVE 11/6/20
Electronic Meeting Information for Zoom
If attending meeting via Zoom, please join early as there could be a delay in the waiting room as host will be multi-tasking that evening.
For best results, please download the Zoom app on to your computer, laptop or smartphone. You should have a better connection accessing the meeting through the app rather than through a web browser (but that does work). It is advisable to download the Zoom app well before the start of the meeting, so you are ready to go at 6:30 on Tuesday evening.
The ideal setup for a Zoom meeting is to use a computer with a camera and a microphone. The next best setup is to use a laptop. Next best is a smartphone, held in the landscape position.
You can join the meeting using both the video and audio functions, or you have the option to just use the chat function.
For those without access to a camera and microphone, you have the option to call into the meeting via phone. The call in information is given above. For those without unlimited call plans, there will be a call charge.
Please mute your microphone. If you would like to comment, please raise your hand (either on camera or via the Zoom “Reaction” button) and wait for the Chair to call upon you. Once recognized, please state your name before speaking. Once you have finished speaking, please re-mute your microphone. And please, only one person is to speak at a time. Thank you.
We are all new to this, but by following some simple guidelines, we should be able to have a successful meeting.
Agenda Items Must be Received by NOON on the WEDNESDAY Before the Select Board Meeting.
All Documentation for Agenda Items Must be Received by NOON on the MONDAY Before the Select Board Meeting.
Items and/or Documentation NOT Received by These Deadlines Will be Added to the Following Month’s Agenda.
2020 Agendas & Minutes:
Select Board Meetings can be viewed online & on tv on Okemo Valley TV. Click here for link.
- SB Agenda 11.10.2020
- SB Agenda 10.13.2020
- Special SB Meeting Agenda 9.29.2020
- Special SB Meeting Agenda 9.21.2020
- SB Agenda 9.8.2020
- SB Agenda 8.4.2020 & SB Agenda 8.10.2020
- SB Agenda 7.14.2020
- Special SB Meeting Agenda 6.29.2020
- SB Agenda 6.9.2020
- Special SB Meeting Agenda 5.19.2020
- SB Agenda 5.12.2020
- Special SB Meeting Agenda 4.22.2020
- SB Agenda 4.14.2020
- SB Agenda 3.10.2020
- SB Agenda 2.11.2020
- Special SB Meeting Agenda 1.21.2020
- SB Agenda 1.14.2020
- Special SB Meeting Agenda 1.7.2020
2019 Agendas & Minutes:
- Special SB Agenda 12.27.2019
- SB Agenda 12.10.2019
- SB Agenda 11.12.2019
- Special SB Agenda 10.29.2019
- Special SB Agenda 10.15.2019
- SB Agenda 10.8.2019
- SB Agenda 9.10.2019
- SB Agenda 8.13.2019
- Special SB Agenda 7.24.2019
- SB Agenda 7.9.2019
- Special SB Agenda 6.24.2019
- Special SB Agenda 6.19.2019
- SB Agenda 6.11.2019
- SB Agenda 5.14.2019
- SB Agenda 4.9.2019
- SB Agenda 3.12.2019